CIE Biology 1
Discount price for 20+ units
Taxes & shipping calculated at checkout
See every page
Get a sample packet for classroom trial (PDF)
Product DescriptionThis title is suitable for students doing the AS course. Students doing the full A-Level course will also require this title together with its companion title CIE Biology 2. BIOZONE’s CIE Biology 1 and CIE Biology 2 student workbooks together have been written for the Cambridge International Exam for AS and A-Level. Clear diagrams, explanations, and targeted learning outcomes drawn from the specification content accompany a variety of questions and tasks to create an innovative resource that encourages achievement in students of all abilities. CIE Biology Student Workbooks are well suited for classroom or homework use, independent study, review, exam preparation, and extension.
- 191 Varied, Engaging Activities Provide ample opportunity for students to explore and test their understanding of the specification content
- Clear Specification Map The workbook structure follows the specification, with a variety of engaging contexts providing relevance to today’s learners.
- Scaffolded learning The concept-based approach provides a scaffold for student learning. A wealth of illustrative examples support required content and build knowledge and skills.
- Clear learning outcomes Learning outcomes outline the knowledge and skills that students must acquire, with additional guidance as appropriate.
- Scientific literacy Confidence is developed through targeted activities.
- Chapter Reviews Student-generated chapter reviews provide opportunity for consolidation.
- Unique Tab System BIOZONE’s unique tab system identifies relevant online resources and connections to related concepts across the entire specification.
Download Additional Resources (PDF)
Find a Local Resource Advisor
Need more information about a BIOZONE program? Talk to your local state Resource Advisor to find the right solution for your school or district.