BIOZONE is excited to announce that Spanish translation (as well as 20 other languages) are now available on our eBook: LITE, PLUS and Teacher’s Edition.
- To use the feature, users will need to highlight a word, sentence, or paragraph and the “translate” menu will show.
- Feature is only available when reading a book.
- Translated text can be played back and spoken out loud in the translated language. For example, if the text was translated from English to Spanish, the resulting Spanish translation can be spoken out loud in Spanish.
- Text-to speech and Text-translation are available on all eBook license types: PLUS, LITE, and Personal Licenses.
- Text can be translated from the list of 21 languages: Arabic, Chinese (Mandarin), Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Norwegian (Bokmål), Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian.
SEE IT IN ACTION
LEARNER BENEFITS: ACCESSIBILITY
Text-to-speech (TTS) gives access to our content to more students, such as those with literacy difficulties, learning disabilities, reduced vision and those learning a language