The Living Earth
Digital Teacher's Edition
Taxes & shipping calculated at checkout
IMPORTANT: This product can only be purchased when ordering a class set (20+) of student editions of the same title.
Read our Teacher Support Material Policy for more information
NGSS High School: Biology Integrated with Earth Science (California’s 3-Course Model)
Teacher Purchase OnlyThis title is for teacher purchase only and is not sold to students. This product can only be purchased when ordering a class set (20+) of student editions of the same title. Please contact the sales team for more information.
Product DescriptionThe Teacher’s Edition is a version of the student book with additional features specifically designed to aid the teacher’s implementation of the CA-NGSS framework (3 course model, “The Living Earth”). These features include:
- Extended contents outlining the 5Es approach and identifying placement of investigations.
- Indicator flags to identify extension or more difficult content
- Summary alignment of all activities to Science and Engineering Practices, Disciplinary Core Ideas, Crosscutting Concepts, and Performance Expectations
- Suggested answers in place
- Long answers to research questions at the back of the book
- Embedded coding in chapter introductions to identify the three dimensions of the NGSS framework in context
- Explanations of the pedagogical approach and strategies for differentiated classrooms
- Embedded coding for CA CCCS for math and literacy.
- Suggested strategies for pacing and lesson planning.
Find a Local Resource Advisor
Need more personalized information about a BIOZONE program? Talk to your local state Resource Advisor to find the right solution for your school or district.